20130609

Monday




I want to thank all of you, for the help with the garage sale. I want to thank all of you for being a part of CrossFit Carol Stream. I pray often and thank God that he has surrounded me with people like you. When I am writing this, I am thinking of everyone of you. There is not one of you that I would not share a cup of coffee or a beer with. I love what I do, and thank you to all of you for making that possible.
God Bless you all.
Jason Homesley


WOD
8 rounds of
800m run
50 burpees
50 pull ups...

no, just kidding....


MAX EFFORT
Snatch 1 rep max


WOD
5 rounds for time of
Run 200m
16 Kettlebell snatches 55/35lb
16 toes to bar


Post loads and times to comments.....

2 comments:

  1. We love you Jason!...especially since you were joking about that WOD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Jason!...especially since you were joking about that WOD :)

    ReplyDelete