20110530

Tuesday


This was a comment below this video on youtube:

My grandfather's father died fighting in WWI and when a soldier came and told him and my great grandmother that he said words that my grandfather never forgot.

"He died making sure I got away...but it should have been me...I should have died that day and then he should be telling my family and able to come back home and pick you up in his arms."
HatedSovietLion 1 year ago

Thought I would share.

The best way to honor the fallen, is to share with and instill into our children the cost of true freedom.


MAX EFFORT
Back squat 5,3,1+


WOD
For time:
50 Pull-ups
10 Burpees
40 Pull-ups
20 Burpees
30 Pull-ups
30 Burpees
20 Pull-ups
40 Burpees
10 Pull-ups
50 Burpees


Post loads times and thoughts to comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment