20120229

Thursday



Burpee Challenge Day: 70
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
31 Day PALEO challenge starts today!! If you need help or guidance please contact me and I can send you in the right direction. Also there is a ton of websites and blogs that have paleo recipes and tips to help you. There are a few at the left hand side of this website as well. Also contact Kathy Kelly and she can create a GREAT meal for you!

MAX EFFORT
Deadlift 5,3,1+

We will be Doing MOBILITY WOD's for the remainder of the hour. We all need this, do not neglect your UN-flexibility!


The CrossFit Games WOD 12.2 has been posted. We will be doing it on Friday.

Post thoughts to comments....

....

1 comment:

  1. I will be offering a Lunch Box only on Friday...
    Paleo Tuna Salad and Butternut Squash Soup. Email me with any orders at dankath@sbcglobal.net
    I will also have some snacks for purchase!!
    Thanks!
    Kathy K

    ReplyDelete