20120101

Monday




Burpee Challenge day: 19


I want to thank all of you for a great year. I love my job, my career, and it would not be this way if it was not for you. I have always said that I can get along with anyone, but for me to have a beer or coffee with them is something I would not do unless I truly liked you. Well there is not one of you that I would not share a beer or a coffee with. Thank you for making my job what it is and I look forward to another great year with all of you.

Ok now to business:
Start thinking of 5 fitness goals that you would like to complete this year. The goals have to be measurable and something to work for. To elaborate more... If you have a 200lb back squat your goal should not be to have a 215lb back squat completed this year. It should be something like double your body weight!!

MAX EFFORT:
Back Squat 5,5,5+


WOD
"diet Fran"
21-15-9
Thrusters 65/45
pull ups


Post loads and times to comments......


.....

No comments:

Post a Comment