20130317

Monday


DETERMINATION!

I have to say I am really proud of everyone's efforts in the CrossFit open so far. I have been judging videos for HQ and I have to say there is a lot of poor form and low standards for athletes out there. I am happy to see you have all kept your form intact and standards high. It should be good to say to yourself that you know that ALL of your reps count the first time. Nice job to all of you I am proud to be a part of CrossFit Carol Stream.
Thank you
Jason.



MAX EFFORT
Back Squat 5,5,5+



WOD
First do 10 burpees
then:
35 Clean and jerks for time 115/80lb
But every minute on the minute while doing C&J's* you must do 10 more burpees.

*NOTE: If you have finished 10 burpees and do not do another clean and jerk before the next minute passes you will not have to do burpees that minute.
Example: I mange to complete 9 of the 35 C&J's the first minute, on the minute mark, I do 10 burpees and finish the 10 burpees at 1:40 I could wait until the minute mark passes to continue doing C&J's without having to do any burpees in the second minute. So at the the three (3) minute mark is the next time I will have to do burpees IF I am not finished with the 35 C&J's yet. Follow formula until all 35 clean and jerks are completed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment